Which business model is better for an online startup: selling education or selling software?
Clay Collins ran an online education business that was on track to do 7-figures in annual sales, but this year he switched his entire business model over to selling software.
In this interview with Clay, you’ll find out:
- Why Clay changed his entire business model despite having so much success selling information products
- The pros and cons of software vs. education as a business
- Clay’s tips for getting started as a software development company
- What Clay thinks is wrong with the way information is marketed and sold today
- Why being “the expert” can get tiresome
- And a whole lot more…
And of course, after you watch this I would love to hear your thoughts on selling information vs. selling software in the comments below.