We’ve talked before about how you can spice up your blog with interviews. Now we’re going to hear directly from someone who has built a six figure business by interviewing over 300 entrepreneurs.
In this exclusive session with David, you’re going to learn exactly:
- Just how big David’s audience has grown over the past few years (wait till you hear this, it’s incredible)
- How you can get started doing your own interviews quickly and easily
- Why having a web show is so important for your online reputation
- How to get in touch with the biggest people in your industry (and get them to agree to be interviewed by you)
- How David turned an interview-based web show into a multiple six-figure a year business (you won’t want to miss this part)
(If you are reading this via email or RSS, you can view the video here.)
Get Started with Interviews
If you are looking to get started with doing interviews on your site or you are struggling to capitalize on the ones you’ve done so far, David put together a course called Create Awesome Interviews to help you out.
To check out his special free video about “The 7 ‘Rookie Mistakes’ web show hosts make and how to avoid them” and you can find it here.
Have You Done Any Interviews? If Not, What’s Holding You Back?
If you’ve done any interviews for your site, we’d love to hear about your results in the comments below. Tell us what interviews have done for your blog or site.
If you haven’t done interviews, what’s holding you back? What are you struggling with? Let us know in the comments below. We might be able to help.
Subscribe to the Think Traffic YouTube channel for more videos like this about building your online business and audience.
Thanks for watching!