Admit it. There’s something you’ve been thinking about doing.
At first you were 110% committed. Nothing was going to stop you.
You had some doubts, but you decided it was worth doing.
You made plans, got excited about the potential and started taking action.
But then something happened. You encountered some early resistance.
It wasn’t as easy to make progress as you thought, and you couldn’t figure out some of the key components of your plan.
Then a bunch of questions popped in your head. “There are so many unknowns. What about X? And what about Y?” you started thinking.
And then the self doubt crept in.
Once the self doubt kicks in, you’re hanging by a thread.
Now you have a decision to make.
Are you going to talk yourself out of it again this time?
Or, are you going to buck up, believe in yourself and move forward?
How many times will you go through this cycle?
- Learn anything? Please share!
5 Free Videos, Digital Books, & Workbooks
- 6 Steps to 1,000 Visitors a Day
- 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures eBook
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000/Mo Online
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today To Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers
- The Essential Business Plan Template For Bloggers