Last week, Corbett, Sean Ogle, and I described how to decide on a perfect domain name and set up your blog from scratch. Today, it is time for you to share with everyone else what you plan to do for the MDBP.
Corbett and I have put together a website specifically for the Million Dollar Blog Project. It will be the home to all of your stats, rankings, and accountability journals. It will also be a great place for you to see how other people are coming along with their MDBP websites.
You can head over to the MDBP registration page to sign up (remember, it is 100% free).
On the welcome page there are also full instructions on how to set up the necessary stat tracking links in your profile (Feedburner, Clicky, revenue, etc.).
For a look at a sample profile, check out the page for Think Traffic.
We are still working on the MDBP rankings page, but it will be coming shortly. In the meantime you can still check out the list of other participating blogs.
- Announcing The Million Dollar Blog Project: Build a Profitable Blog Along With Us
- Help us Choose a Topic for the Million Dollar Blog (and Discover Your Own)
- The Art of Public Accountability Journals + Participation Rules for the Million Dollar Blog Project
- How to Choose the Perfect Topic for Your Next Blog
- How to Find a Great Domain Name for a New Blog and Set it Up in 15 Minutes
- How to Participate in the Million Dollar Blog Project + Share Your New Blog
- #TTMDBP: Ready, Set, Go! The Million Dollar Blog Project Begins…
- See Which Blogs Are Already Leading the Million Dollar Blog Project
- The Key Question You Have to Answer to Make Your Blog Stand Out
- The Launch Strategy That Will Give Your New Blog Unstoppable Momentum
- 11 Tips You Can Use Today to Develop Outstanding Content for Your Blog
- Expert Enough is Here!
- The Non-Designer’s Guide to WordPress Blog Design
- Million Dollar Blog Project Update: First Month’s Results (and Revenue!)
- December 2011 Monthly Report – Think Traffic and Expert Enough
- How to Start a Blog that Matters
- Huge Month! January 2012 Monthly Report – Think Traffic, Expert Enough and Million Dollar Blog Project
- 5 Steps to Making Loads of Affiliate Sales in Your Blog Posts (including 4 examples)
- 318,000 Monthly Visitors and $93,826 (Million Dollar Blog Project Update)
- Looking Back: One Year of Expert Enough (with Full Income Results)
- Two Years Later: Looking Back on the Million Dollar Blog Project