Million Dollar Blog Project
In August 2011, Think Traffic launched the Million Dollar Blog Project (#MDBP). With this project we are aiming to do two things.
- We’ll be building an authority blog on a topic that we’re excited about. Our aim will be to build a blog that earns a million dollars in revenue over it’s life.
- We want this project to spawn a million dollars in total value over the next two years for other people’s blogs that join us on the project.
Ambitious? Absolutely. Impossible? Not at all.
We are documenting every step of the process from turning a brand new site into an authority blog. See below for all posts in this ongoing series.
Build a Profitable Blog Along With Us
This project isn’t all about our blog though. We want to help you build a thriving audience around your blog and we’d love for you to join us. If you are interested in joining the Million Dollar Blog Project with your own site, you can sign your blog up here. (Remember, it is free.)
To follow along with the MDBP and to receive other free updates from Think Traffic, subscribe via email.
See Which Blogs are Leading the Project
We’ve set up a leaderboard where you can track the progress of all the registered blogs in the project. See which blogs have the most visitors, subscribers and reported revenue.
- Announcing The Million Dollar Blog Project: Build a Profitable Blog Along With Us
- Help us Choose a Topic for the Million Dollar Blog (and Discover Your Own)
- The Art of Public Accountability Journals + Participation Rules for the Million Dollar Blog Project
- How to Choose the Perfect Topic for Your Next Blog
- How to Find a Great Domain Name for a New Blog and Set it Up in 15 Minutes