And as a Think Traffic reader, you qualify for 50% off your first month.
10 Reasons You’ll Love Fizzle
- Fizzlers are freaking awesome. The community is full of ambitious, talented, friendly, driven and fun people reaching for the next step in their businesses and lives.
- Each course is taught by experts you can trust like Leo Babauta, Scott Dinsmore and, of course, me and the Fizzle Team.
- We have inside jokes (lots of them). The Fizzle community is so fun you’ll forget this is “work.”
- We have in depth interviews with proven entrepreneurs where we learn the steps they took to be successful and what they’d do if they were starting all over. (e.g., how Pat Flynn built a passive income empire)
- It’s affordable. You don’t have to pay a bunch of money to get in. In fact, our members tell us our monthly price is ridiculously low for everything included.
- We hold live “Office Hours” sessions where you can ask experts specific questions about your business.
- The Fizzle community will kick your ass (in a good way) — with this accountability and direction you’ll get more done than ever before.
- You’ll actually watch our training videos. They come in bite-sized chunks and give you step by step guides, making it easy to start applying the learning to your business. Also, they’re fun.
- The Three C’s are here for you (Corbett, Chase and Caleb), rooting you on and answering your questions. Seriously, this is our house. We care about it more than you know.
- Fizzle will help you finally make that breakthrough you’ve been dreaming of. Seriously, Fizzlers are winning deals, crushing goals, and breaking through old limitations every day.
We stand by every single one of these points. This place is special. If you want to build an online business you’re proud of we want you in Fizzle.
What Courses are in the Fizzle Library?
There’s no filler here. Each course in the Fizzle training library serves a purpose. Each step by step video is crafted with intention to help you take the next step (and the next) towards your business goal. You won’t find this kind of quality or this caliber of community, accountability and support anywhere else.
At the time of writing this the library contains 126 lessons in 19 courses (over 20 hours of training), and more courses are added every month.
Here are the courses available today:
- Website Traffic Essentials (16 lessons) — an essential overview of the top traffic sources on the web and how you can use each to build your own highly effective custom traffic strategy.
- Connect With Anyone (18 lessons) — Scott Dinsmore from Live Your Legend delivers an exclusive version of his popular Connect With Anyone course just for Fizzle members.
- How to Create Effective and Engaging Content (10 lessons) — Leo Babauta of Zen Habits teaches one of the greatest skills you can bring to your business. Anyone can create content, but very few people can actually create effective content that creates true fans and customers.
- Accepting Payments Online: Services Review and Comparison (11 lessons) — learn which payment processing service might be best for your business, why, and how to implement it.
- Essential Google Analytics (8 lessons) — everything you need to know about setting up and monitoring Google Analytics to understand your site’s visitors, keep them on your site longer, and attract more of them.
- WordPress Tutorial Series (20 lessons) — From posts to plugins to widgets and more… we have everything you need to use WordPress like an expert covered in this complete tutorial series.
- Office Hours: Setting Good Goals (72 min. session) — Learn what makes a good goal and what makes an awful goal. Plus 40+ minutes of member question and answers.
- Getting Started with Podcasting (9 lessons) — Learn the different types of equipment and software you should use, how to properly record, edit, and tag your podcasts, how you use the best tools and services for hosting and publishing a podcast, and get your podcast launched.
- Defining Your Audience (9 lessons) — why it’s so important to define and understand your audience as well as how to do the digging, thinking and insighting (sp?) so you’re better able to create, serve and sell to your audience.
- Office Hours: Productivity Do’s, Don’ts, Dangers & Tips (72 min. session) — Walk through some tips, tricks, dangers and evils of productivity and task management. Plus 40+ minutes of member question and answers.
- Differentiation: How to Make Your Business Stand Out, Even in a Crowded Space (8 lessons) — Differentiation is the key to winning customers and beating your competition, and you’ll learn how to make your business stand out in this course.
- Introduction to Twitter (8 lessons) — everything from setting up your profile to driving more traffic from Twitter.
- Office Hours: Choosing a Market (73 min. session) — Corbett discusses the importance of choosing a market followed by 40 minutes of member questions and answers.
Deluxe Member Exclusives:
- Live Office Hours Access — Deluxe members have direct access to the Fizzle team (Corbett Barr, Chase Reeves, Caleb Wojcik, and occasional special guests) in these monthly Q&A sessions. Ask specific questions about your business; receive specific answers from experts invested in your success.
- Brett Kelly: Launching a Ridiculously Popular E-Book While You Have a Day Job (54 min. session) — how he launched Evernote Essentials and sold over 17,000 copies in just over two years.
- Nathan Barry: Quitting College to Freelance and Design iOS Apps (40 min. session) — how he successfully grossed $12,000 in one day of eBook sales with less than a thousand subscribers to his blog.
- Corbett Barr: How He Started and Advice for Starting (1h session) — the story behind Think Traffic, mistakes he doesn’t want you to make, how he grew his audience, and what he’d do if he was getting started right now.
- Barron Cuadro: From Day Job to Freelancer to Full-time Entrepreneur (47 min. session) — how he built Effortless Gent into a popular blog and business that attracts over 50k unique visitors per month.
- Leo Babauta: The Ultimate Beginners’ Guide to Building a Popular Blog (50 min. session) — learn the exact formula Leo used to build his Time Magazine Top 25 Blog and grow to over 250,000 monthly readers.
- Pat Flynn: How He Built a Passive Income Empire (62 min. session) — Learn where he got his start and how Pat’s grown his site through transparency, a podcast, a YouTube channel, and social media.
Defy the Odds
Give your business the best possible chance to succeed. Get training from passionate experts and combine it with a thriving, supportive community — Join Fizzle today »
Like we said above, this is our house and we’d be honored to serve you on your journey. If this resonates with you, we’d love for you to join us.
Hope to see you inside!
– Corbett and Team Fizzle
- Learn anything? Please share!
5 Free Videos, Digital Books, & Workbooks
- 6 Steps to 1,000 Visitors a Day
- 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures eBook
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000/Mo Online
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today To Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers
- The Essential Business Plan Template For Bloggers