Our friends at Only72 have finally released a new bundle of online business courses.
And like all Only72 sales, this bundle is available for 72 hours only, starting now until July 4 at Noon Eastern.
We know you’ll probably hear about this deal elsewhere today. It’s a great deal and lots of people will be talking about it. That’s why we’re throwing in a special bonus (see below).
This bundle has been over a year in the making, and the theme for this one is being everywhere online: blogging, podcasting, Kindle, online video… the works.
There are 6 premium courses included, all for one special bundle price of $197. These courses aren’t all currently available (some will be released later this year), but if you purchased these separately, the courses would cost over $1500 combined.
If you have an idea or even a start, but need help to focus your concept, to move it into other platforms and grow your audience, this bundle was built for you.
What’s included in the bundle:
Pat Flynn is contributing a portion of his very first premium course ever produced. It’s called Breakthrough Blogging, and it’s meant to help you get over the “blogging wall” that stops most people from building a successful blog. Pat’s Smart Passive Income blog has become an industry leader, and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every month.
- Pat’s course is targeted at bloggers who have started, but hit a plateau or aren’t seeing the results they want. It’s not a “start a blog” course (we already have the most successful new blogger course on the market, and hint, hint, our bonus might just involve it, see below).
- The course lessons cover growth, time/productivity, mental challenges, skills/knowledge, and people skills.
- Pat’s course includes comments and interactions on each lesson for the community, as well as an extensive FAQ section for bloggers who are stuck to submit questions and get answers directly from Pat.
Scott Dinsmore has handpicked four of the modules from his $500 How to Connect With Anyone training. Scott is widely considered on of the leaders in helping entrepreneurs build genuine connections with important people, and he does a fantastic job at making a potentially vague topic incredibly tangible with worksheets and extra videos to study.
Scott’s course includes:
- Creating Your Relationship Road Map, Setting Up Your Tools & Integrating to Daily Life
- Overcoming Approach Anxiety & Creating Instant Rapport
- Creating Referrals & Enlisting the Help of Others
- Creating Genuine Online Connections
Stillmotion is an emmy-award winning production studio that also helps train professional filmmakers on how to tell deeper stories. Adam Baker worked with them to create a series of training modules called Better Web Videos - targeted for the smallest and simplest changes bloggers, authors, and speakers could make to have a huge impact on the videos they produce for their platforms.
- Content focused on people creating “talking head” videos into camera (80-90% of all videos produced by content creators).
- Covers everything from webcam/iPhone up to beginning DSLR options for filmmakers. Focuses gear recommendations of strategically saving money (getting the full use out of the $50 option before buying the $500) etc…
- Modules on Audio, Lighting (with completely demo), Camera, and Content.
Gideon Shalwick is revamping his popular Rapid Video Blogging course – and he’s putting it all inside of this bundle! Why we love this, is because Stillmotion’s contribution only talks about how to make a higher quality video – but Gideon’s focused more on the content and how to get traffic, relationships, and momentum once you place it online.
- Video Domination Hub, which is a system for taking advantage of the relationships you’ve built and generating leads from them to your videos
- How to create content that gets people to take action – especially in your videos.
- Viral videos and theory, including why videos go viral.
- Monetization strategies for your online videos.
Cathy Presland is the creator of one of the top courses on Udemy (in any niche) – this one happens to be called Publish Your Book on Kindle.We knew we wanted an authority of self-publishing, as so many content creators are shifting to take advantage of that – and right now Kindle is King. (And Cathy is Queen of Kindle publishing).
- What book you should write – even if you think you already know – so that you reach more people
- How a book fits into your bigger picture. Whether it’s to promote your business, whether it’s purely for profit, and how you can lever it for new opportunities
- How to make the writing easy with frameworks to organise the content you already have and productivity tips that mean you WILL finish that book!
- How to format your book, design the perfect cover, and position your categories and keywords.
- 98 lectures and over 13 hours of content.
Cliff Ravenscraft’s name is synonymous with podcasting. Cliff = podcasting. So when we wanted to include premium content for those looking for podcasting information, we had only one place to look! Cliff is including a *ridiculously* large bundle of his premium podcasting training!
- Before You Record Your First Episode — This includes audio and PDF content and has only been available to Cliff’s Podcasting A-Z clients.
- WordPress for Podcasters — Walks you through everything you need to do with your blog in order to host your podcast’s feed.
- Equipment Options for Every Budget — Regardless of your budget, Cliff walks you through every option to consider when it comes to getting the right equipment to do your podcast.
- Mixer Basics — Walks you through everything you need to know about a mixer. How to use it, what each dial/knob/button does and how to set it up.
- Podcasters Guide to Recording – Co-Hosts, Guests and Telephone Interviews — Goes through the difference between each, how to use each for your show, and the sound quality that’s acceptable for each.
- Passive Income for Podcasters – strategies and tactics for earning a passive income from your podcast.
Our Exclusive Bonus (You Get to Choose)
Like I said, we know you’ll probably hear about this deal elsewhere today. It’s a great deal and lots of people will be talking about it. That’s why we’re throwing in this bonus.
If you buy through us, just email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you either a complimentary membership to Start a Blog that Matters (normally $97), OR a 3-month membership to Fizzle (a $105 value), your choice.
This bonus isn’t available anywhere else. To get this bonus, click on one of the links to Only72 on this page and purchase your bundle right away. Then, forward us your receipt and let us know which of the two bonus options you want. We’ll get a little commission for your purchase, and you’ll get a little sumpin’ extra. Win-win.