I am so incredibly excited to share a BIG evolution for Think Traffic with you today.
We’ve completely redesigned the site from the ground-up.
If you’re reading this in email or over a feed reader, come check out the snazzy new site design to see what I’m talking about.
The old design served us well, but it was feeling a little dated.
We’re huge fans of well-designed sites and believe that great design can be an important differentiator and driver of audience growth and engagement.
When someone visits your site, you have to make a strong impression if you expect him to stick around. The first few seconds of a new visit are critical. If your visitor is turned off by your design or can’t find what he’s looking for, say adios.
Design can buy you a few more precious seconds as your new visitor decides if it’s worth sticking around. It can help you build trust and make sure your incredible content gets read or watched.
A new design can also rekindle your love for a project and give you a reason to remind the world about what you’re working on.
We’ll report back on how this new design helps Think Traffic grow and connect with new visitors and re-connect with long-time friends, so stay tuned.
Favorite New Features
Here are some new features and changes you’ll find here:
- An entirely new home page (you can view just the latest blog posts on the new articles page)
- A totally “responsive” design – this design adapts fluidly to whatever device you’re reading on. Go ahead and see what we mean. Open Think Traffic on a different sized screen, your iPad, your phone, another computer or just resize your browser now and it will seamlessly fit your display.
- New content – there’s an all-new start here page featuring hand-picked lists of our best content; there’s a new welcome video on the about page; the traffic toolbox has been rebuilt with fantastic new resources (details below) and much more.
Take a few minutes to explore the new site. You’ll find lots of cool features and effects on virtually every page. Our top secret designer / branding+marketing genius thought of everything.
We’ll introduce our design partner in a couple of weeks with a special feature here. For now you’ll just have to guess who it is
A Completely New Subscriber’s Toolkit
We’ve added three totally new resources to the subscriber-only Traffic Toolbox:
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000 a Month Online – the first month you earn $1,000 online is such an important milestone. Here are 6 of the best ways to earn money online to get you to $1,000 a month and beyond.
- 5 Steps to 1000 Visitors a Day – if your blog or website doesn’t attract 1000 visitors a day, this is the perfect blueprint to follow.
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today to Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers – these three content types work like magic. If you’ve had trouble creating sharable content that drives traffic and subscribers, start with these proven formulas.
To get these resources plus the Essential Business Plan Template for Bloggers, just enter your email address here:
If you’re already a subscriber, enter your email address and you’ll be directed to your traffic toolbox page. Don’t worry, you won’t be double-subscribed.
Help Us Celebrate
We’d love to hear what you love about the new design. Feel free to give us a shout out or a pat on the back below.
If you find a typo or broken link or any other problem, please reach out via our contact page instead of leaving a comment so it won’t get missed.
We hope you love the new design as much as we do. Thanks for celebrating it with us!
Next week I’ll be speaking at BlogWorld in New York. If you’ll be around NYC or attending the conference, send us a note if you’d like to join us for a Think Traffic meetup.
If you can’t attend BlogWorld in person, check out the Virtual Ticket option. It’s an incredible way to see every BlogWorld presentation (including mine) without having to attend live. That’s an affiliate link above and we of course appreciate your support if you join the virtual ticket.