The very best posts from Think Traffic are now available in a special book called: Serious Traffic: Grow Your Income by Growing Your Audience.
This is an experiment in self-publishing for us. Hyperink has worked with several popular bloggers in the past, including Brad Feld, Dave Asprey, Jeff Atwood, Penelope Trunk and our friend Peep Laja.
They approached us about turning our best material from Think Traffic into a book, assigned us an editor and did most of the heavy lifting. I wrote a new introduction/conclusion and organized the posts into the structure you’ll see in the book.
The book is available for $4.95, and if you purchase on the Hyperink website, you’ll get 5 additional copies to send to friends who might also benefit from what we publish here at Think Traffic.
Table of Contents
Here’s what you’ll find in the book:
- 10 of the Smartest Things Said About Building a Thriving Audience Online
Grow Your Audience with Blogging
- Don’t Know What to Write About? Here’s the Real Reason Why
- Fluff Equals Failure
- Write Epic Shit
- 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today to Set Your Blog Up for Massive Success
- Two Simple Ways to Know Exactly What Your Audience Wants
- The Blogging Trap
- 42 Timeless Ideas for Attracting More Visitors to Your Website
- How to Spice Up Your Blog with Interviews
- The Real Truth About Blog Comments (When They Matter and When They Don’t)
Grow Your Income
- An In-Depth Guide to Online Business Revenue Models for Lifestyle Entrepreneurs
- Think You Can’t Make Money Blogging?
- How to Attract Enough Visitors to Your Website to Earn a Living From It
- Why Making Money Online in the First 6 Months Doesn’t Matter
- 5 Steps to Making Loads of Affiliate Sales in Your Blog Posts
- 5 Steps to Make More Money from Your Website with Less Traffic
Case Studies & Learning from Experience
- 10 Examples of Killer Unique Selling Propositions on the Web
- How Sarai Mitnick Attracts 380,000 Pageviews a Month and Built a Business Around a Sewing Blog
- Gone Viral? Dealing with a Half Million Visitors and Thousands of Subscribers in 2 Weeks
- How David Siteman Garland Used Web Interviews to Grow a Massive Audience
- 8 Great Examples of Personal Domain Names in Action
- 10 Blogs with Explosive Growth to Learn From
Advice for Entrepreneurs
- How to Change the World
- You’re Going to Suck
- Need Some Motivation Right Now? Read This IMMEDIATELY
- Starting a Business Isn’t All Unicorns and Rainbows
- Startup vs. Lifestyle Business
- Build a Better Mousetrap
- Successful Entrepreneurs Focus Better and Quit More Often
- The Not-So-Sexy Step that Every Profitable Entrepreneur Must Take
- Do You Turn Advantages Into Limitations?
- 4 Ways to Leave Your Job
- Fix It, Revive It, Ride It
- What Is Lifestyle Design?
- The Hardest Thing About Lifestyle Design
- 10 Digital Nomads to Learn From
- What Is Lifestyle Design?
We’d LOVE a Review from You
What do you think? We would love to hear what you think about the book by leaving a review over at Amazon. Your reviews are important and will help other online entrepreneurs find this stuff and (hopefully) stop pulling out hair and start getting some traction and direction in their online businesses.
We’ll report on the results of this self-publishing experiment as soon as we have some to share.
Thanks for the support. Feedback is welcome, just leave a comment below.
Think Traffic + Fizzle Meetup in San Francisco
Next Tuesday, April 16, we’re hosting an informal get-together for Think Traffic readers and Fizzle members. Stop by and say hello to the Think Traffic team (Caleb and Chase will be there), along with some VERY special guests.
The event is free to attend, but spots are limited.