The results of the first ever Location Independent and Digital Nomad Survey are in! Everyone who completed the survey really opened up and shared some great information. I can’t wait to share all the rich details with you. Thanks to all who participated!
Tomorrow we will be releasing the anonymous results to all the blogs who helped spread the word about the survey. Those blogs and we will be writing about the results over the next couple of weeks.
Check back here starting tomorrow for more details about the survey results, as well as a list of articles other blogs write about the results.
Here are some quick stats to whet your appetite:
- 268 awesome people completed the survey (94 location independents, and 174 aspiring location independents).
- 19 location independent and lifestyle design related blogs helped spread the word.
- The median age group for location independents (LIs) was 35-44, while the median was 25-34 for aspiring LIs.
- Both groups were about 60% male and 40% female.
- 2 out of 3 LIs maintain a blog, while 58% of aspiring LIs do.
- 15% of LIs have at least 1 child under 18 living with them, while 19% of aspiring LIs do.
- People already LI spend a median of 30-39 hours earning a living per week, while aspiring LIs spend 40-49 per week earning a living.
While you’re waiting for more great details about the survey results, why not subscribe for free email updates from Free Pursuits?
photo by victoriapeckham
- Learn anything? Please share!
5 Free Videos, Digital Books, & Workbooks
- 6 Steps to 1,000 Visitors a Day
- 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures eBook
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000/Mo Online
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today To Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers
- The Essential Business Plan Template For Bloggers