This Thursday, October 27th, I’m hosting a live class called “The Perfect Blog Topic.” If you’ve been wondering whether the topic you chose for your blog is really right for you, this class will help you sort things out.
If you’re thinking about starting a new blog, this class will help you refine your topic and make sure it’s just right before you get started.
If you’re interested in joining us, sign up here:
(Note, for those of you following along with the Million Dollar Blog Project, this class is the perfect compliment for building your own blog)
One of the most important (and misunderstood) requirements for building a popular blog is the topic you choose. The right topic can become an engine that drives your blog to popularity and success. The wrong topic can make your goal to build a successful blog an uphill battle.
In this special one-time class, we’ll help you answer these questions:
- Is it OK to choose a popular topic that other blogs already cover? How do you handle competition?
- How much should your blog be about yourself personally?
- How much do you need to know about a topic before you can start a blog about it?
- What if the topic you chose doesn’t seem to be working? How can you change your topic without losing your current readers?
- What if you have no idea what you want to blog about?
- Which topics are way too saturated already? Which topics have the most room for new blogs?
This class will contain about an hour of prepared content, and we’ll hold a Q&A session afterward where you can ask questions about choosing your own perfect blog topic.
Join us on Thursday for just $29 and you’ll get a recording after the call if you can’t attend live:
Spaces are limited, and this class may sell out. Make sure to reserve your spot now if you’re interested.