Update: the sale is now over. Get on the list to be notified when the next one opens (just click on the link below). If you’re interested in joining Traffic School next time it opens, register here to be notified.
For the next 3 days, the BIG Only72 entrepreneurship education sale is on.
This sale ends on Thursday, December 1 at Noon Eastern.
Well over 1,000 people picked up last year’s package. If you’ve thought about buying any sort of business education, this is the perfect time to get a package of courses and guides for one low price.
This time, we’ve put together something special for this sale. We created a new “Lite” version of our popular Traffic School course just to add to the package.
Traffic School is normally available only twice a year, and it has sold out within 2-3 days every time we’ve opened enrollment.
You’ll get instant access to Traffic School Lite as part of this sale AND you’ll get 23 other guides and courses all at 90% savings.
Plus, if you buy the “amplifier” package through the links on this page, I’ll also give you a free 30-minute one-on-one business strategy session (with me, Corbett) where we can talk about your blog, your business, your ideas or anything else you like. Just email me when you’re ready and we’ll schedule the call.
Here’s the full list of contributors and products included:
$97 for $1,033 in guides/courses (“launcher” package)
(the cost of each product if purchased individually is listed in parentheses, but you get all of these for your $97 purchase price)
- Danielle LaPorte — True Strengths + The Metrics of Ease ($20 value)
- Sid Savara/Srini Rao — BlogcastFM Premium Membership ($97)
- James Clear — How to Email Important People ($97)
- Lewis Howes — LinkedIN and Webinar eBook package ($94)
- Sean Malarkey — Twixplode ($47)
- Charlie Gilkey — Beat the Business Slump ($97)
- Chris Garrett — Make More Progress webinars ($97)
- Sean Ogle — Location Rebel Guide to SEO ($97)
- JetSetLife.tv — 6 Interview + Niche Finding Bible ($97)
- Shane Ketterman — The Meaningful Business Book ($47)
- Scott Young — Think Outside the Cubicle ($47)
- Nick Reese — Traffic and Trust ($97)
- Tyler Tervooren — Guerrilla Influence Formula ($97)
$497 for $4,147 in guides/courses (“amplifier” package)
(the cost of each product if purchased individually is listed in parentheses, but you get all of these and everything above for your $497 purchase price)
- Everything in the launcher package, plus:
- Chris Guillebeau — Empire Building Kit ($249 value)
- Jen Gresham — No Regrets Career Academy ($190)
- Jonathan Mead — Trailblazer (self study) ($397)
- David Risley — Blog Master’s Club ($347)
- Erica Douglass — Whoosh Traffic (1 month) ($300)
- Corbett Barr — Traffic School “Lite” ($297)
- Pam Slim/Desiree Adaway — Partnership Playbook ($199)
- Ashley Ambirge — Cash + Clients ($197)
- Johnny B. Truant — Story Selling ($297)
- Greg Rollett — Product Pros (Module 1) ($247)
- Laura Roeder — Twitter Fame ($394)
This sale will also be raising money for a good cause again. Only72 has partnered with Women of the Americas Sustainability Initiative who train international women community leaders on how to build sustainable housing and buildings. These clay and earth techniques are then used to build schools, low-income housing, and other vital community building in nations across the world.
$5 from each “launcher” package and $25 from each “amplifier” package will go to help WASI train dozens of more women leaders from all over the planet.
This is a “for profit” sale, but Only72 has raised over $40,000 for charity in the past year.
Note that the links above are affiliate links, so we’ll earn some beer money if you purchase. Thanks as always for the support.
And remember, if you buy the “amplifier” package through us, you’ll get a free 30-minute one-on-one strategy session with me (just email when you’re ready to set it up).