What if you didn’t even need a blog or audience of your own to bring your courses to the masses and earn a living from them?
What if you could earn six figures teaching to a quarter million users on a single online learning platform?
Well, people are doing just that with Udemy.com.
Corbett had a chance to sit down and interview the VP of Marketing at Udemy, Dinesh Thirupuvanam, in San Francisco to find out how it can be done.
In case you are unfamiliar with Udemy, it is a website that enables anyone to teach and learn online. Launched in 2010, Udemy tries to democratize online education by making it fast, easy and free to create online courses.
And check this: you keep 70% of the revenue from your courses (or 85% if you directly refer the customer to the course).
In this interview find out how Udemy:
- Gets over 500,000 unique visitors a month
- Has over 250,000 users in under 3 years
- Can help you deliver your own course (free or paid)
- Is redefining learning online
(If you are reading this in an email or via RSS and can’t see the video above, click here.)
Udemy also just launched a huge design and feature overhaul today that looks pretty slick. Here’s their launch video.
Head on over to Udemy.com to check out one of the free courses and brainstorm how you could use the site to grow your brand.
How Could You Use a Platform Like Udemy?
How do you think you could use Udemy to help reach a broader audience or monetize your blog?
Let us know in the comments below this post.
- Learn anything? Please share!
5 Free Videos, Digital Books, & Workbooks
- 6 Steps to 1,000 Visitors a Day
- 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures eBook
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000/Mo Online
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today To Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers
- The Essential Business Plan Template For Bloggers