A little less than two months ago, I first shared the Affiliate Marketing for Beginners course with you. I kept the launch short because I wanted to gather feedback and make sure the course was ready for “prime time.”
Well, it’s ready now. Today I’m relaunching Affiliate Marketing for Beginners, and I’m opening it up to a much bigger audience.
The goal of the course is to provide a step-by-step, ethical approach to affiliate marketing for complete beginners. You don’t need any prior experience to take this course, and it will teach you how to use affiliate marketing to build a business in a way you can be proud of. No pushy sales techniques required.
This time around, the course is being promoted by lots of partners around the web, so don’t be surprised if you hear about it somewhere else this week.
A Few Things You Should Know
The course has been refreshed using all the great feedback from the inaugural group. Here are a couple of other changes you should be aware of:
- The price for the course will remain the same as it was for the first launch, for the next 48 hours only. I know some of you wanted to get in last time but missed out. Here is your chance. After that, the price goes up pretty significantly.
- A new deluxe version of the course has been added, and it features some interviews with very special guests that you won’t want to miss. Click the link to find out who’s involved.
This course isn’t for everyone. You’ll have to decide for yourself if it’s right for you. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. Thanks for checking it out.
Thanks so much for your support!
- Learn anything? Please share!
5 Free Videos, Digital Books, & Workbooks
- 6 Steps to 1,000 Visitors a Day
- 18 Months, 2 Blogs, Six Figures eBook
- 6 Ways to Earn $1,000/Mo Online
- 3 Compelling Content Types You Can Use Today To Get Loads of Visitors, Shares and Subscribers
- The Essential Business Plan Template For Bloggers